Saturday, January 14, 2017

2017 is here!!!

I am 14 days late for this announcement but...

2017 is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, that was just for you all! Ha ha! I can fake excitement...not that I don't mind another year. I am truly blessed to be here typing and sharing my life and creations with you. 

So many things changed for me in 2016 but like Edna Mode from The Incredibles movie says:


My goals for this year include many but like my mother used to say, 'Actions speak louder than words.' Or is that everyone's mother? As I sit here, I am thinking of everything I would like to accomplish while at the same time working my two little ones in the mixture without affecting their comfort or life with me. 

Being a parent has to be the best thing that ever happened to me. I love every minute I spend with them and I am so proud that they have learned more than just cuss words while hanging out with me. I honestly have to say that I didn't get here with my strength alone. I couldn't have lived every day without God's unfailing mercy and love. I also couldn't have gone through each day without the wise words of my mother. I feel like I am giving a speech for winning an Oscar ha ha! Life is a book I read on a quote on Pinterest. Or even a movie at times. You have to live it like you will be reading it or watching it later. So that is what I will do this year, Lord willing. 

Today my loves is a mere most of what is to come...lots and lots of the patterns and lots and lots of action! (Who's seen The Pink Panther?)

I wish everyone a Happy New Year full of great beginnings and endings! Remember that the ending can be the start of something totally awesome!

Naomi 
xoxo