- Large Button
- Cable Needle
- One 8mm Crochet Hook
- One Set of 8mm Knitting Needles
- 1 Skein of Lion Brand Super Bulky Yarn
- Large Eye Blunt Needle for Weaving in Ends
- K – Knit
- P – Purl
- Ch – Chain
- St (s) – Stitch (es)
- Sl St – Slip Stitch
- SSK – Slip Slip Knit
- M1L – Make One Stitch Left: To “make 1 left” (m1L), pick up the bar between the stitch you knit and the one you're about to knit, bringing the needle from front to back. Then knit into the back of the stitch.
- M1R – Make One Stitch Right: Take your main needle and going from behind, insert it under the strand between your two stitches, and lift up. Step 2: With your working needle, insert your tip into the newly formed stitch, knit wise, and knit it off the needle.
- K2tog – Knit Two Stitches Together
- C4F – Slip 2 stitches to the cable needle and hold at front, knit next 2 stitches from the left-hand needle and knit 2 stitches from the cable needle.
- C4B - Slip 2 stitches to the cable needle and hold at back, knit next 2 stitches from the left-hand needle and knit 2 stitches from the cable needle.
Because I suck at knitting button holes lol - I choose a crochet button hole method however if you are good at making them, you are welcome to choose a knit button hole method of your choice! ;)
02/06/16 - Updated Row 12: Updated to knit front and back in the middle after the K1.
02/06/16 - Updated Row 63 to explain decreases a little better.
one more time (3 decreases total), k3, p1, k1. (13 sts)