Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hand Dyed Yarn

A few days ago I received my order of bare yarn! I was so excited to open the box and find these blank beauties waiting for my creative touch!

I worked on two palettes; one was a photo of Frida Khalo wearing flowers on her hair and the other a painting of Diego Rivera called La CastaƱeda. Both have amazing color palettes and I just loved the way they turned out!

Here are some photos below. 



I have listed them in my Etsy shop if you are interested in purchasing them. Here is the link.

I am working on a beautiful shade of purple now...that one is for mua! lol I am making a baby romper for my beautiful baby girl that is due to come this May 2016. I can't wait to meet my little angel.

I am thinking of doing some tutorials on how to dye yarn...let me know your thoughts on it! Have a great week and try to stay warm!

Follow me here and on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/knottylivingknits/?ref=hl
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lana.de.baa/
Ravelry: lanadebaa


Naomi 
xoxo ;)